LYK A BROKEN GLASS...

Tonight, I am wondering around while facing my computer and got nothing to do at all... But somehow it made me think and realize one thing I've learned about my life..“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

"After all you put me through, you'd think I'd despise you.. But in the end I wanna thank you 'cause you made me that much stronger!

-Christina Aguilera (song)
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

Yes! I finally figure it out... God Bless everyone!

1 Response to "LYK A BROKEN GLASS..."

  1. teJan says:
    November 18, 2009 at 10:48 PM

    Hmmm...this post makes me ponder..heheh! Hope you are doing fine manghud;)amping!